Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage Data; first name; last name; phone number; email address; billing address; payment info; device information; Trackers.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, you are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
You are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through www.createwellness.sg and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to us.
We collect device information using the following technologies
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
How do we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways to:
• Personalize your experience to deliver content and products that most interest you
• Improve our website in order to better serve you
• Respond to your questions, comments, and requests
• Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
• Quickly and securely process your transactions
• Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, text, or voice inquiries)
We also collect information from and about you to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
• To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our products and services, and other illegal activities
• To comply with incident monitoring, reporting, assessment, and notification requirements
Sharing your personal information
• Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliates to perform services on our behalf or for us
• Service providers. Your personal information may be shared with third parties acting on our behalf or for us, such as marketing and mailing platforms, Customer relationship management (CRM), and email providers
• Business transfer. We may share and transfer your personal information without your express permission where there is a corporate event requiring such transfer, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of assets
• Other parties with your consent. Where you’ve expressly consented for your personal information to be shared with other third parties, we will share it in accordance with such consent
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more details, please review our Cancellation & Refund Policy
The rights of Users
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by us.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Object to processing of their Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. You have the right to learn if Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from us.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
You must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we are processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to us through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as early as possible and always within one month.
Your Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by us in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
You declare to be aware that we may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from us at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, we shall collect new consent from you, where required.